W.E.L.C.O.M.E


I'm a FASHIONISTA! -- Enjoy your shopping!!


Friday 30 January 2009

Engagement and Wedding Sets


Ring Holder

Cloth & Turban

Wedding Cloth

Sweet Treats

Cupcakes




Hye! I would like to offer you out there especially for those who may not have the time to do the work or to take charge of your wedding/engagement due to your packed working schedules.


All of the above are the samples taken from my own engagement sets...

If anyone of you are interested in having my services please do not hesitate to contact me ok!! For every single sets that i made the price would vary according to its material [Rm25-40 = Artificial Flowers and RM60-100 = Fresh Flowers]

Services is currently available at Klang Valley area and Malacca only. Thanks for dropping by!


Interested??

Please Call or SMS NABILAH @ 017-3977064 / 019-3203669

No comments:

Post a Comment